Autoline Systems Specialist
Are you a diversified professional looking for a role within an ambitious Company? Are you confident, able to influence, challenge and build relationships at all levels? We are recruiting for an Autoline Systems Specialist to join our exceptional ICT department. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with proven Autoline experience who supports the group in all aspects of Autoline drive initiatives, address user queries, troubleshoot and provide accurate resolutions for issues as per to the group KPIs and manage any development of new enhancement, modules and business needs for Abu Dhabi Motors.
…. Sounds like YOU? Then read on.
In return, we offer you a path towards your most rewarding career and an opportunity to be part of one of the leading family groups within the UAE. Additionally, we provide a competitive benefits package for all successful candidates.
Location: Abu Dhabi
What will it be like to work for United Al Saqer Group?
Established more than 37 years ago, the United Al Saqer Group (UASG) is one of the leading multi-sector business groups in the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and operates a diverse yet complementary portfolio of six UAE-based companies encompassing several key industry sectors, which includes Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Equipment, Al Saqer Property Management, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, Royal International Construction, and Royal Joinery.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Beside his assigned task he should act as a 2nd level of Autoline application support.
- Develop business cases, performing diagnostics; problem solving; writing up conclusions
- Carrying out regular maintenance activities on the applications (e.g. checks; monitoring; data imports).
- Assisting in any new project/ assignments of work and work in tandem with other departments to provide solutions to business requirements
- Work closely with the L1 and L3 as well as end users towards swift and efficient service
- Conduct functional and technical design workshops for existing and new business requirements
- Undertake assessments and technical design workshops for existing and new business requirements
- Act as a single point and a subject matter expert of all Autoline Drive modules and utilities including but not limited to all financials, Vehicles, CRM, Parts and procurement, NL, access control, print manage m, integrity, API, BI, workflow and other tools
- Liaise with other teams for root cause analyses and action plans towards fulfillment of assigned tasks.
- Minimum of 5 years of in depth experience in automotive industry with a reputable dealer.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Autoline , with at least 1 year of drive experience
- Strong experience in Database structures and files
- Strong customer service ethos
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Flexibility, Agility and coherence
- Full understanding of the automotive business
- Full understanding of Credit control, Taxation, financials, Vehicles, CRM, Parts and procurement, NL, access control, print manager, integrity, API, BI, workflow, CTI and other modules and tools
- Strong experience developing reports
- In depth experience of CTI and contacts management,
- Strong experience in call center scripting , administration and configuration
- Strong exposure to warehouse management