Automotive Parts Salesman in Mauritania
- Assist the customers at the counter with their queries and at the same time provide them with the resolution effectively.
- Look up and sell heavy automotive parts using parts manuals (hard copy and electronic) to identify the correct part needed.
- Inventory replenishment by coordinating with Abu Dhabi procurement team
- Effective communication with suppliers in liaison with Abu Dhabi procurement team.
- Updating the system with reason for the lost sales.
- Effective communication with client for potential business.
- Attend to questions and provide relevant information to the customers that they might need and then list down the orders which the customers might purchase thereby providing them excellent customer service.
- Encode information in the system including customer details and customer orders, pricing, quotations and should be able to retrieve it whenever needed.
- Follow up on the orders which the customer makes and should be upbeat while resolving problems and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Updated with the product inventory and its functionality.
- Uses dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently.
- Communicate effectively with the customers regarding any relevant procedures and policies which might be beneficial to them.
- Assess the quality and the quality of the product which is brought into the warehouse, need to verify it depending on the order made initially.
- Ensure that each product is stacked as per their location in the warehouse and organize it effectively.
- Ensure that staff follow each safety rules assigned.
- Proactively inform the manager of any potential harmful condition.
- Perform inspections of the delivery vehicle whenever required.
Qualifications : High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience as Parts Salesman in Automotive Industry
- Experience in Oracle system is an advantage
* Candidate must be willing to relocate and work in Mauritania