Automotive Parts Store Keeper in Mauritania
- Receive and forward all types of goods and deliveries in and out to the correct point of area.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- To ensure goods keep by first in first out method (FIFO)
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors
Qualifications : High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in Automotive Heavy Equipment industry - Spare Parts Operations or Procurement/Logistics, Sales Order Processing
- Experience in Oracle system is mandatory
* Candidate must be willing to relocate and work in Mauritania
- 2 way annual ticket
- Accommodation provided