Automotive Parts Store Keeper in Mauritania
- Receive and forward all types of goods and deliveries in and out to the correct point of area.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- To ensure goods keep by first in first out method (FIFO)
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors
Qualifications : High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in Automotive Heavy Equipment industry - Spare Parts Operations or Procurement/Logistics, Sales Order Processing
- Experience in Oracle system is mandatory
* Candidate must be willing to relocate and work in Mauritania
- 2 way annual ticket
- Accommodation provided
**Please note as a reputable company we do not use external agencies for any of our recruitment requirements. Additionally we would not ask potential candidates to pay for the privilege of applying or to be interviewed for any of our roles..**