BMW Certified Technician | Abu Dhabi Motors
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAbu Dhabi Motors - BMW Group
Are you a technician who takes pride in what you do? Welcome to Abu Dhabi Motors.
BMW Group Retail Middle East – Do Yourself Proud
New beginnings, unrivaled opportunities and unparalleled personal growth. This is your moment. Your time to shine, to explore your potential, and take everything to a whole new level. Because this is BMW Group Retail Middle East, and you know a career here is unlike anywhere else. Industry-leading and globally-renowned, seizing one of our opportunities could well transform your life.
The benchmark for automotive retail
Design quality. Exceptional service. State-of-the-art technology. There’s a lot to be proud of in our vehicles. We’re using diagnostic technology in our workshops that’s years ahead of the competition. It makes our lives easier and gets our vehicles back on the road where they belong as quickly as possible.
Don’t worry if the digital world is a bit daunting to you at the moment – with the industry-leading training on offer at BMW Group Retail Middle East you’ll soon be up to speed. We’ll make sure you get the support and opportunities to make the most of your future with us.
Working on the electrical and mechanical systems for a range of models, every day will be packed with variety. With our diagnostic technology at your fingertips, you’ll inspect components for wear and tear, carry out technical maintenance, repair or replace parts, as well as verifying vehicle functions and their subsystems.
Your hard work will be rewarded with the opportunity to join one of the world’s leading luxury automotive brands, the chance to work with a variety of people from many different backgrounds, along with on-going training and career development.
Your technical or vocational training in an automotive dealership or similar environment will be backed by experience of working with prestige vehicles. We’ll also expect you to be a team player who’s continually focused on the needs of customers.
- ITI/Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile engineering.
- Must be a BMW Certified Technician.
Experience : 5-6 years of experience as a Technician within a dealership.
- Diagnose mechanical problems with vehicles by performing inspections and tests to identify the source of the issues.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks such as oil changes, spark plugs Brake service, Brake fluid replacements, etc.
- Diagnose electrical problems using a BMW Applications and test equipment such as ISTA, oscilloscopes and multi-meters.
- Perform repairs on vehicles such as Engine overhauling, Suspension, Oil leaks and other mechanical jobs.
- Communicate with Team Leaders about repair issues and what work will be done to resolve them.
- Diagnose and repair computerized engine controls, transmission controls, and other electronic components of vehicles.
- Perform diagnostic tests on vehicles to identify problems with engines, transmissions, and other components.
- Install new parts during repairs where necessary according to the BMW repair instruction.
- Discuss and explain the repair procedures team leader and provide quotes for work that need to be performed.
- Perform ad-hoc activities assigned by Workshop Manager.
Key Attributes :
- Customer-service skills.
- Experience with premium brands/dealership is highly regarded
- Team orientation and customer focused attitude are critical
- Ability to follow set process
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to producing quality work
- Good time management skills
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Good interpersonal skills