BMW Product Genius | Abu Dhabi Motors
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAbu Dhabi Motors - BMW Group
The Product Genius is a highly qualified vehicle expert with a comprehensive technical knowledge of all BMW models. All you need to become a BMW Product Genius is passion for our vehicles, in-depth knowledge of our vehicles and a big personality to match. So bring us your pride in building relationships and start sharing some of that joy.
BMW Group Retail Middle East – More than a career
New beginnings, unrivalled opportunities and unparalleled personal growth. This is your moment. Your time to shine, to explore your potential, and take everything to a whole new level. Because this is BMW Group Retail Middle East, and you know a career here is unlike anywhere else. Industry-leading and globally-renowned, seizing one of our opportunities could well transform your life.
The benchmark for automotive retail
Design quality. Exceptional service. State-of-the-art technology. There’s a lot to be proud of in our vehicles. But we never take our customer’s loyalty for granted. Which is why we’re constantly thinking of new ways to make every customer interaction a memorable one, and creating retail experiences that are years ahead of the competition.
The Product Genius role is part of that commitment to do things differently. In return, you’ll have all the tools you need to make it happen, and every opportunity to make the most of your own future with us.
This is not a sales role. The great thing about being a BMW Product Genius is that you get to share your passion for our products without the pressure of trying to sell them. In that way, you’re acting more like our brand ambassador. Your responsibility is to generate excitement, to make our customers feel special, and to inspire them with your knowledge.
But that’s not all. You’ll get to test drive every car we sell. It’s just part of the process of getting to know us, and it helps you bring the driving experience to life for our customers. Because it’s not just about the car’s performance or features. It’s about understanding the customer’s needs, and providing them with the most suitable option.
A graduate or equivalent, you’ll have worked in customer facing roles before, and your passion for BMW will shine through from the moment we meet you. You’ll need a valid driving license too, of course – plus the energy, dedication and pride in making every customer feel special.
Your hard work will be rewarded with the opportunity to join one of the world’s leading luxury automotive brands, the chance to work with a variety of people from many different backgrounds, along with on-going training and career development.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and technical capability
- UAE Driving license holder for a minimum of 1 year
- Previous customer service experience within the automotive industry
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate to guests in non-technical terms, whilst in a professional and welcoming manner
- Excellent knowledge on technologies and the newest advances in technologies
- Have excellent administration skills, and the ability to be organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
- Passion for the product and ability to deliver an outstanding guest experience
- Enthusiastic, friendly, confident and helpful, Willing to work hard and learn on the job
- Must be a native Arabic speaker