Coffee Shop Attendant - Abu Dhabi Motors
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAbu Dhabi Motors - BMW Group
To welcome customers, and assist in the smooth and efficient operation of customer traffic ensuring each customer has been met and attended to in a professional manner.
- Provide professional, courteous service to our guests in the showroom.
- Take customers' orders when needed to identify filled orders.
- Prepare drinks both hot and cold beverages for guests such as Turkish coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino, Tea, Mocktails etc.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
- Order items needed to replenish supplies.
- Add relishes and garnishes to food orders, according to instructions.
Qualifications : High school diploma or equivalent
Experience : 2 years of minimum experience in a similar role as a waitress cum barista, tea girl or office assistant
Industry : Restaurants/ 4* / 5* hotel /Luxury Property
The key attributes and skills required for this position include:
- At least 3 years of Barista experience, encompassing both hot and cold beverages.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Hands-on experience with brewing equipment.
- Knowledge of various hot and cold beverage recipes and espresso production.
- A strong drive for excellence, coupled with eagerness and motivation
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Exceptional timekeeping and reliability.
- A passion for coffee and coffee artistry.
- A strong background and skills in customer service.
- Highly organized, with great attention to detail.
- Presentable appearance.