Delivery in charge
Review and verify cutting list according to the production order.
- Supervise and participate in factory activities related to dispatching and delivery of materials and supplies.
- Supervise and participate in the preparation and maintenance of delivery-related documents to ensure accurate records of activities.
- Review and verifies accuracy of job tickets. Sort and prioritize items for delivery.
- Ensure efficient on-time delivery to the customers. Receive, sort, prioritize and process orders for delivery. Coordinating the delivery orders as per the logistics plan.
- Maintain schedules for deliveries, delivery routes as well as schedules of preventive maintenance on delivery truck and equipment to ensure efficient operation of vehicles and equipment.
- Supervise, coordinate and participate in special and scheduled warehouse material inventories as required.
- Identify and establish corrective actions needed to address problem areas related to route and service issues
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Responsible for all delivery cars.
Two years of related experience and /or training or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of joinery shop drawings is a must