Electrician’s responsibility is to inspect and maintain entire electrical systems and it’s controls in our provinces.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Provide preventive and predictive maintenance of the electrical systems, conducting daily rounds and readings
- Lead successful installation and repair of electrical systems and wiring including but not limited to: power distribution systems, LED lighting systems, control panels, components of machinery and equipment, data and fiber optic wiring, and security camera infrastructure.
- Complete daily work orders as assigned and update team with daily work reports outlining progress and new issues
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures for repair of electrical systems comply with electrical safety rules and related authority regulations
- Ability to troubleshoot controls and electrical systems with amp meters, voltmeters, tracers, and recording devices
- Ability to read electrical schematics, electrical prints, wiring diagrams, and nameplates
- Ability to troubleshoot variable frequency drives (VFD) drives and controls
- Knowledge of single phase and three phase AC circuits and Strong understanding of local codes
- Ability to work with power tools, small motorized equipment and able to work alone or in groups
- Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment, cable pulling through conduits
- Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breakers
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems, remove and replace faulty parts and test the equipment after rectification.
Experience : Minimum 4 years of GCC experience.
Key Attributes : Team building skills
Analytical and problem solving skills
Good general maintenance skills.
Repairing & Troubleshooting
Qualifications : A high school diploma or equivalent is required.