Electrician (Wood Joinery)
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment.
- Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code.
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears.
- Complete work orders and record material utilized on jobs.
- Run computer cables, connect computer jacks and plugs and test for adequate operation.
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer's installation manuals to complete assigned projects.
- Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans.
Reporting to :
- High school diploma
- Trade certificate holder preferred but not required
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment
- Strong interpersonal communication skill
- Able to work well on a team
3 to 5 years experience in the same field