ELV & AV Project Manager
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesSAMA Integrated Smart Systems
SAMA Integrated Smart Systems specializes in providing services from system design to material supply, implementation, integration with other systems and maintenance all over UAE. Our main focus is providing solutions such as CCTV, Access Controls, Gate Barriers, PABGM (Public Address with Back Ground Music ), SMARTV, Digital Signage and AV, Control Rooms, Structural cabling and IP telephony.
Are you a diversified professional looking for a role within an ambitious Company? Are you confident, able to influence, challenge and build relationships at all levels?
We're in search of a diligent and experienced AV & ELV Project Manager to join our dynamic team in Abu Dhabi. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in managing large-scale ELV & AV projects and a keen understanding of the evolving technological landscape.
…. Sounds like YOU? Then read on.
In this role you will have the opportunity:
To advance your career and be trained by the top engineers in the industry, work in multiple sites and various type of establishments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Oversee and manage the full lifecycle of ELV & AV projects, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to the specified requirements.
- Plan, schedule, conduct and collaborate with clients, contractors, and internal teams to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with the procurement department to ensure timely availability of necessary material.
- Manage project budgets, timelines, and resources effectively.
- Assist in the development of project schedules and manpower requirements and ensure execution as per the schedule and milestone.
- Prepare methods statements, submit them to client’s approval and ensure adherence to the approved statements throughout the project.
- Perform project engineering duties on small to medium sized projects including ELV & AV coordination
- Attend weekly meetings with the client project team and prepare weekly progress reports
- Recognize critical design issues and resolve them on time by making necessary design changes and obtaining required approvals.
- Request from estimation engineer, new pricing for approved changes.
- Report on issues that might affect the work progress as per the preset schedule, and when needed review schedules and priorities for optimization of time and resources
- Request inspections for testing and commissioning and prepare catalogues and O&M upon obtaining the client approval.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Maintain regular communication with top management & stakeholders, for providing updates and reports as required.
- Continuous research and adoption of latest industry trends and technologies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing ELV & AV projects.
- Strong understanding of ELV systems such as security, surveillance, and home automation
- Proficient in AV technologies, including digital signage, conferencing systems, control rooms, and integrated AV solutions.
- Proven ability to lead and inspire teams.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills.
- Familiarity with the local regulations and standards in Abu Dhabi and the UAE.
- PMP or equivalent certification would be a plus.
Working conditions/Physical Requirements:
Work will generally take place during day shift hours; special circumstances may require weekend or shift work. Work may include travel within the United Arab Emirates. Work can take place both indoors and outdoors. The job may include extended periods of standing, lifting of heavy objects, or repetitive tasks and the use of lifts, ladders, or scaffolding. Work may include use of hand and power tools.
In return, we offer you a path towards your most rewarding career and an opportunity to be part of one of the leading family groups within the UAE. Additionally, we provide a competitive benefits package for all successful candidates.
What will it be like to work for United Al Saqer Group?
Established more than 37 years ago, the United Al Saqer Group (UASG) is one of the leading multi-sector business groups in the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and operates a diverse yet complementary portfolio of six UAE-based companies encompassing a number of key industry sectors, which includes Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Equipment, Al Saqer Property Management, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, Royal International Construction, and Royal Joinery.