Objective: Al Saqer integrated Systems currently has an opening for a Security System Supervisor specializing in CCTV with Telecom/Network experience and knowledge. The role will include providing technical design for the Security Systems with a special focus on the CCTV element of a large-scale integrated security system. To supervise subordinates and ensure that work is carried out in a competent and timely manner. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the security industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To provide Security, CCTV and associated telecom/networking infrastructure designs and specifications to relevant Standards (MCC & SIRA)
• Performs installation & maintenance of CCTV, Access Control Systems, and other various security related systems.
• Evaluates, diagnoses, and troubleshoots systems and performs repairs as necessary.
• Performs upgrades and additions to systems in order to increase functionality and usability.
• Requests equipment and supplies to maintain inventory and ensure availability of required items.
• Ensure that all project specifications are implemented in the technical solution and are compatible with the project's overall architecture including structured cabling and OSP.
• Performs computer program entry as required to add CCTV cameras, and Access Control devices as needed.
• Coordinates with facilities managers and other trades as needed to complete projects and services efficiently.
• Assists in the development of training programs for employees as requested.
• Informs personnel about procedures and/or status of systems to provide necessary information for making decisions, taking action, or complying with health and safety regulations.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of 5 years related technical experience with security, surveillance, and alarm systems, including computer networking experience
• Minimum Certified SIRA or Certified MCC (Electronics Engineer Diploma is preferable)
• Familiarity with a wide range of tasks and technologies related to security systems, to include pulling cable, installing various devices to include magnetic locks, card readers, and cameras, programming security/access systems, low voltage background, and testing, troubleshooting, and inspecting these systems.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions precisely.
• Ability to read blue prints, architectural, mechanical, and electrical documents / drawings.
• Ability to work independently.
• Valid driver’s license and (reliable transportation is preferable).
Working conditions/Physical Requirements:
Work will generally take place during day shift hours; special circumstances may require weekend or shift work. Work may include travel within the United Arab Emirates. Work can take place both indoors and outdoors. The job may include extended periods of standing, lifting of heavy objects, or repetitive tasks and the use of lifts, ladders, or scaffolding. Work may include use of hand and power tools.