SAMA Integrated Smart Systems specializes in providing services from system design to material supply, implementation, integration with other systems and maintenance all over UAE. Our main focus is providing solutions such as CCTV, Access Controls, Gate Barriers, PABGM (Public Address with Back Ground Music ), SMARTV, Digital Signage and AV, Control Rooms, Structural cabling and IP telephony.
Are you a diversified professional looking for a role within an ambitious Company? Are you confident, able to influence, challenge and build relationships at all levels?
We are recruiting a Security System Supervisor specializing in CCTV with Telecom/Network experience and knowledge. The role will include providing technical design for the Security Systems with a special focus on the CCTV element of a large-scale integrated security system. To supervise subordinates and ensure that work is carried out in a competent and timely manner. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the security industry.
If you are excited by a challenge, have a can-do attitude and a passion for leaving your mark on an organization then this is the opportunity for you.
We want to encourage you to grow and challenge yourself because when we pursue excellence, we create great experiences together and with our customers.
…. Sounds like YOU? Then read on.
In this role you will have the opportunity:
To advance your career and be trained by the top engineers in the industry, work in multiple sites and various type of establishments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To provide Security, CCTV and associated telecom/networking infrastructure designs and specifications to relevant Standards (MCC & SIRA)
• Performs installation & maintenance of CCTV, Access Control Systems, and other various security related systems.
• Evaluates, diagnoses, and troubleshoots systems and performs repairs as necessary.
• Performs upgrades and additions to systems in order to increase functionality and usability.
• Requests equipment and supplies to maintain inventory and ensure availability of required items.
• Ensure that all project specifications are implemented in the technical solution and are compatible with the project's overall architecture including structured cabling and OSP.
• Performs computer program entry as required to add CCTV cameras, and Access Control devices as needed.
• Coordinates with facilities managers and other trades as needed to complete projects and services efficiently.
• Assists in the development of training programs for employees as requested.
• Informs personnel about procedures and/or status of systems to provide necessary information for making decisions, taking action, or complying with health and safety regulations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of 5 years related technical experience with security, surveillance, and alarm systems, including computer networking experience
• Minimum Certified SIRA or Certified MCC (Electronics Engineer Diploma is preferable)
• Familiarity with a wide range of tasks and technologies related to security systems, to include pulling cable, installing various devices to include magnetic locks, card readers, and cameras, programming security/access systems, low voltage background, and testing, troubleshooting, and inspecting these systems.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions precisely.
• Ability to read blue prints, architectural, mechanical, and electrical documents / drawings.
• Ability to work independently.
• Valid UAE driver’s license
Working conditions/Physical Requirements:
Work will generally take place during day shift hours; special circumstances may require weekend or shift work. Work may include travel within the United Arab Emirates. Work can take place both indoors and outdoors. The job may include extended periods of standing, lifting of heavy objects, or repetitive tasks and the use of lifts, ladders, or scaffolding. Work may include use of hand and power tools.
In return, we offer you a path towards your most rewarding career and an opportunity to be part of one of the leading family groups within the UAE. Additionally, we provide a competitive benefits package for all successful candidates.
What will it be like to work for United Al Saqer Group?
Established more than 37 years ago, the United Al Saqer Group (UASG) is one of the leading multi-sector business groups in the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and operates a diverse yet complementary portfolio of six UAE-based companies encompassing a number of key industry sectors, which includes Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Equipment, Al Saqer Property Management, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, Royal International Construction, and Royal Joinery.