Executive Secretary ( Bilingual)
The executive secretary provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree
- Certification (admin & Secretarial skills)
- Five years of administrative experience.
- Arabic - English
- Added Advantage other world languages
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Technical Capacity.
- Stress Management/Composure.