Executive Secretary | Royal Wood Factory
Mussafah - Icad, Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesRoyal Wood Factory
Royal Joinery has its own dedicated workshop to assist clients on high profile projects that require international expertise and a degree of workmanship that eliminates the need to source sub-contractors and third-party furniture suppliers. Our primary focus is on carpentry and woodwork specialties across a wide variety of projects and sectors through the delivery of sophisticated qualified experts in their field and innovative techniques and equipment.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate and organize meetings, conferences, and events.
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas, minutes, and presentations.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence, including emails, letters, and phone calls.
- Perform general office duties, such as filing, photocopying, and data entry.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, memos, and other documents.
- Handle confidential information with utmost discretion.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience as an executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle confidential information with utmost discretion
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Professional demeanor and appearance
In return, we offer you a path towards your most rewarding career and an opportunity to be part of one of the leading family groups within the UAE. Additionally, we provide a competitive benefits package for all successful candidates.
Location: Mussafah, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.