Group Talent Acquisition Manager
Responsible for ensuring that proper talent placement is accomplished through while establishing the full cycle of the recruitment process and focusing on attracting highly qualified talent while exceeding companies’ expectations.
- Review and maintain recruitment policies and procedures and monitor their implementation within the Group.
- Develop Company Branding in order to attract and retain key talent.
- Develop, recommend, and execute tools for selection and hiring, including social media platforms to aid in attracting top talent for the Group.
- Partner with CHRO and General Managers to deliver value-added services including market intelligence, competitor mapping, talent pooling, and diversity initiatives.
- Partner with senior management to design and implement optimal sourcing strategies for their businesses, including leveraging various internal and external sources, including vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
- Deliver a consistent, high quality candidates and partners experience through professionalism and integrity in all contact with applicants, General Managers and HR colleagues.
- Work with General Managers and member of the interview panel to ensure that the candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria and job requirements and expectations are clearly understood by the candidates
- Regular follow up with the respective General Managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Design, implement and maintain programs and systems to support succession planning and talent reviews, in liaison with the Group OD and Rewards Manager, GM and Senior Management.
- Design, implement and maintain a rigorous process of following-through on career development planning to strengthen the talent pipeline within the Group.
- Analyze current and potential future talent supply and business requirements developing a ‘playbook’ of talent requirements for the future
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Ensure, in liaison with the UASG companies, that the Job Descriptions properly reflect the requirements of the roles.
- Prepare and review Job Descriptions, in liaison with the UASG companies, to ensure that they accurately reflect the responsibilities and requirements of the position.
- Prepare and review offer letters in line with agreed terms and conditions.
- Act as a facilitator for Talent Acquisition workshops and new hire orientation.
- Liaise between candidates and the HR teams for onboarding process.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with General Managers, Business Leaders and HR departments to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Ensure the achievement of the required levels of Emiratization, while designing, in liaison with Group OD and Rewards Manager, GM and Senior Management career development opportunities within the Group.
- Perform other HR related duties as assigned by the CHRO.
Education: University degree, Master's or MBA degree is preferred.
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ related experience in-house recruiting and agency experience. UAE experience will be of added value
- MS Office, Job Portals, Government labor regulations, Oracle.
- Experience using a broad range of sourcing techniques, including data mining, advertising, direct research, social media, etc
- Experience utilizing candidate management/tracking systems and other online talent acquisition and sourcing tools. Strong interpersonal, team management and coordination skills,
- Deep experience building client relationships, negotiating and collaborating as part of a global team
- Ability to develop relationships with people from diverse backgrounds and senior professionals internally and externally.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines