Human Resources Business Partner
To act as internal consultant providing an enabling business support while aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all human resources functions including but not limited to onboarding, performance management, training, attendance and time management, new joiners work / visa permits, employee relations, employee engagement, disciplinary action, policies and procedures implementation
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Assist in facilitating Training Courses and coordinate with training providers for staff
- Use a number of management information systems to record, maintain, plan and manage human resources’ reports, in order to understand the business unit’s trends, providing guidance and support the line managers on the necessary actions.
- Assist employees with work matters, career development, personal problems and industrial matters;
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance, attendance, accommodation, employee’s welfare, employee’s relations, on-boarding, and immigration.
- Ensure proper staffing in a timely manner but as well ensuring the growth of our talent pipeline. Provide tools and support for people development across the organization.
- Contribute to the business by assisting the brands to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes;
- Assist companies to provide employees with development opportunities and ensure that they are able to meet current and future performance standards.
- Establish trustful relationships enabling to coach, counsel and guide managers
- Provide advice and coaching to employees when appropriate and required;
- Assist with the determination and maintenance of budget allocation, latest estimates and accruals of staff costs and benefits plans
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to promote HR best practices
- Propose key business process improvement initiatives to reduce time spent on transactional HR activities
- Manage specific projects and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Performs the role of secretary to the CHRO which includes scheduling of meetings, handling correspondences, coordinating travel arrangements, conduct researches as assigned, liaising documents for signature.
- As HR Department's secretary, ensures the following are in order: attendance, annual leave, petty cash, assignment of drivers, payroll cut off.
- Any other responsibilities that might be assigned time to time by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Economics, Administration or Law.
- Master Degree is a plus
- Professional HR Qualifications an advantage
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role within similar industry
- ORACLE Experience will be an advantage
- HR General Knowledge - Knowledge of HR processes principles, practices, methods and programs.
- Proficiency in English language. Arabic will be an advantage
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and a comprehensive understanding of the link between HR and business strategy Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to engage, motivate and influence people and to reach consensus despite differing goals and priorities.
- Effective team player.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations that require sound decision making and may involve confidential or sensitive matters
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, deductive reasoning and analytical skills
- Good project management skills, particularly with respect to organization, prioritization and time management
- Ability to work on own initiative