HVAC technicians are responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- The HVAC technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair all kind of HVAC equipment.
- Repairs faulty Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment.
- Carries out routine checks and logs of the status of all kind of HVAC equipment.
- Requisitions for materials required for the smooth operation of all kind of equipment.
- To install and perform maintenance/repairs on control panels for all types of HVAC equipment as well as chilled water pumps, chillers, heat exchanger.
- HVAC technician keep systems operating efficiently by checking equipment and looking for leaks in entire chilled water line; to make repairs using hand and power tools, a variety of measurement gauges and acetylene torches.
- Able to understand wiring diagrams and work on all types for HVAC control panels
- Trouble-shoot Air Conditioning equipment malfunctions, diagnose problems and perform maintenance on Refrigeration & Air Conditioning equipment.
- Manage the safety of the Air Conditioning Plant rooms and workshops
- To maintain and perform PPM of all HVAC equipment’s of the property
- Qualifications : High school diploma.
- Experience : Minimum 4 years of GCC experience.
- Key Attributes :
- Strength, agility and manual dexterity
- Ability to tolerate working indoors or outdoors in a variety of temperatures and weather conditions
- Customer service skills
- Detail oriented and problem solving personality