Logistics Coordinator - Joinery / Fit-Out
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and monitoring the supply chain management of supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products coming in and out of the factory.
- Arrange and stock raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet the needs in the factory.
- Coordinate with the Delivery In-Charge for the delivery of supplies, stock, materials, packages coming in the factory and products coming out of the factory to clients, customers, and project.
- Coordinate drivers according to availabilities and requirements.
- Keep logs and prepare logistics reports for management as required.
- Ensure premises, assets, and communication ways are used effectively.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein or as advised by immediate superior
Qualification & Experience:
- At least high school with at least 5 years of experience in joinery/fit-out companies in UAE in a similar position.
- Technical or vocational courses in the logistics / supply chain processes will be desirable, but not required.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of logistics and supply chain aspects of joinery / woodworks / interior fit-out field in the UAE.
- Good English communication skills; Hindi is a plus.