Mechanic - Bus & Truck Diesel
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesUnited Al Saqer Heavy Equipment
Business Unit: United Al Saqer Heavy Equipment (UASHE)
United Al Saqer Heavy Equipment is the efficient part serving the needs of heavy constructions. With full product range of heavy equipment, the company provides equipment and frames that are manufactured, serviced and supported by our authorized dealers across the Emirates. United Al Saqer Heavy Equipment provides the right equipment and the right solution for all business and occupational needs.
We are recruiting a Mechanical - Bus & Truck Diesel to join our exceptional Services Team in Abu Dhabi.
If you are excited by a challenge, have a can-do attitude and a passion for leaving your mark on an organization then this is the opportunity for you.
We want to encourage you to grow and challenge yourself because when we pursue excellence, we create great experiences together and with our customers.
…. Sounds like YOU? Then read on.
- Perform routine maintenance on trucks & Bus, such as checking batteries and changing oil to ensure proper vehicle running.
- Inspect various parts of trucks/Bus, including brake systems, wheel bearings and steering mechanisms to ensure they are in the proper condition to operate effectively.
- Use different tools and equipment, such as pressure gauges, pneumatic wrenches, welding equipment, screwdrivers, hoists and jacks, to repair trucks/Bus while constantly utilizing safety precautions.
- Diagnose malfunctions in defective equipment by inspecting and testing using devises such as motor analyzers, handheld computers and chassis charts to determine how to address problems.
- Test drive vehicles to ensure they are running properly and to find issues to determine what the solution will be.
- Replace parts, valves, bearings and gears as needed and repair vehicle cooling and heating systems.
- Measure vehicle emissions to ensure they are in the proper limits.
- Ensure parts conform to factory specifications by inspecting and verifying clearances and dimensions.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
- Engine & Gearbox Overhauling Experience is an added advantage.
Requirements and skills
- ITI or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Trouble Shooting - Engine & Gearbox
- Technical certification from OEM
- Experience working with diagnostic computers
- Min Previous experience of 5 years as a Diesel Mechanic
- Good communication skills in English.