Operations Manager | Royal Joinery
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesRoyal Joinery
Royal Joinery has its own dedicated workshop to assist clients on high profile projects that require international expertise and a degree of workmanship that eliminates the need to source sub-contractors and third-party furniture suppliers. Our primary focus is on carpentry and woodwork specialties across a wide variety of projects and sectors through the delivery of sophisticated qualified experts in their field and innovative techniques and equipment.
As the Operations Manager at Royal Joinery, you will be responsible for planning and executing fit out and joinery works at projects in line with budgeted costs and agreed timelines. Your primary goal will be to ensure long and continuous relationships with our clients by providing the best service possible.
- Determines and evaluates projects and head the Operations Department work force including the sub-contractor and distribute the workload accordingly.
- Operates and participates in technical discussion, attending meetings with customers/contractors when needed and upon the request of the management.
- Reviews and conducts operation meetings for engineering, materials and projects.
- Operate and follow up the required correspondence in order to protect the company rights and coordinate with Legal Department for all legal matters. Check the prepared monthly progress reports for projects for monthly billing in order to determine with the clients/contractors the amount of monthly payment/certificate and the amount of collection.
- Operate and coordinate with different department production, estimation, commercial, purchase, logistics in order to ensure smooth flow of materials to projects and to ensure that projects is progressing commercially correct.
- Check and monitor the projects revenue cost, actual progress, variations, estimation to complete and operate the required coordination with financial department. Review and participate in the estimation process and booking when needed and upon request of the management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a Joinery company is a must.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a similar role, preferably
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A degree in engineering, construction management, or a related field
In return, we offer you a path towards your most rewarding career and an opportunity to be part of one of the leading family groups within the UAE. Additionally, we provide a competitive benefits package for all successful candidates.
Location: Mussafah, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.