Oracle Fusion cloud Technical Analyst
- Highly preferred to have Automotive industry experience
- Must have proven experience with Oracle ADF and User Interface Development in an Oracle Fusion cloud.
- ADF Regions / Dynamic Regions and their practical applications
- Developing Web Components using Rich components
- Developing Web Application using Partial Triggers
- Deployment of ADF application using 12c JDeveloper
- Exception and error handling using Oracle ADF
- Oracle ADF security
- Proficient in open web source standards like Java, XML, Java Script, JSP, Servlets, JSF, JSR286, WSRP Portlets
- Application Development Life Cycle Methodology, including system analysis, estimation and testing experience
- Strong skills of writing complex Oracle PL/SQL procedures.
- Must have proven experience developing reports on various cloud tools including BICS, OTBI, OBI
- Must have proven experience with SQL, PL SQL in cloud
- Must have Configuration/implementation and support of REST and SOAP Services.
- Should have Designs, develop, test application solutions using Oracle Fusion Middleware using SOA Suite 12c, BPM, ADF and Web Center
- Capable of utilizing and administrating OOTB, OSB capabilities of Oracle Fusion Middleware where applicable
- Cloud certified is highly preferred
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient in code efficiency, performance and tuning
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player
- requirement analysis/clarifications, architecture, design and
- Solid understanding of Oracle Service Oriented Architecture, SOA cloud, BAM, WSM, OSB, ODI