Oracle Technical Consultant
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesUnited Al Saqer Group
Business Unit: United Al Saqer Group (UASG)
The IT Department within the UASG are a diverse & effective team that strives for organizational continuity with best-in-class results. Overall the IT Department at UASG provides various IT services to the Head office and all UASG group subsidiaries.
We are recruiting am Oracle Technical Consultant to join our exceptional ICT Department. The role will involve the delivery of a wide range of technical solutions, working on multiple projects in parallel and being responsible for the delivery of technical tasks on those projects. The primary focus will be ensuring that customer requirements are understood and that solutions are fit for purpose.
…. Sounds like YOU? Then read on.
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and support of technical tasks in Oracle Cloud
- Technical Tasks include BI Publisher Reports/Integrations, Approval Workflows, Fast Formulas and HCM Extracts
- Prepare and deliver technical workshops and engaging with business Stakeholders in requirements gathering and business mapping
- Carry out unit testing on code and develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified code.
- Create appropriate documentation such as requirements, detailed analysis, technical documentation or user guides
- Supporting existing technical solutions and resolving any issues/enhancements that may occur.
- Adherence to documented development standards and implementation of "best practice" development methods
- Collaborate with Oracle Support to provide solutions as functional and technical bugs are encountered.
- Enhance, Maintain, Support and troubleshoot existing and new applications.
- Development of Forms, Reports, Procedures, Functions, Packages, Table and DB Structure of new and existing applications.
- Design and Implement the most leading edge solutions enabled by Oracle Technology stack in cloud or hybrid configurations, with focus on Dealership and Fusion Applications.
- Documents Technical Specifications based on the Functional Inputs and Business Requirements.
- Timely resolution of tickets as per the Organization’s SLA and manage Customer/End User expectation.
- Ensures System Integrity and follows Best Coding Practices and standards in all technical developments. Provide day to day production support.
- Ensures Privacy, Confidentiality and Data Integrity at all times.
- Responds to emergency situations as needed for the purpose of resolving immediate concerns.
- Responsible for off hours emergency support related issues.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Information Technology • Minimum 6+ Years of Solid experience with Oracle fusion Technologies, PL/SQL, SOA, Weblogic, OIC, ADF,ICS
- Must possess good understanding of Fusion SaaS, PaaS and middleware technologies.
- Minimum 5+ years of Hands on experience on Oracle Fusion Supported Platform and Technologies
- Mobile Page development is advantageous.
- English (fluent written and verbal) – Mandatory
- Arabic (fluent written and verbal) – Advantageous
- Only Candidates based in UAE will be considered
Location: Abu Dhabi
What will it be like to work for United Al Saqer Group?
Established more than 37 years ago, the United Al Saqer Group (UASG) is one of the leading multi-sector business groups in the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and operates a diverse yet complementary portfolio of six UAE-based companies encompassing several key industry sectors, which includes Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Equipment, Al Saqer Property Management, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, Royal International Construction, and Royal Joinery.