Painting Foreman - Joinery / Fit-Out
The Painting Foreman in responsible for the Painting Section of the factory, including but not limited to its processes, procedure, painting workers, etc.
- Assign tasks, monitor, train, and evaluate workers in the Painting Section.
- Inspecting equipment, materials, and work progress, ensuring that deadlines and set standards in terms of qualify are met whist maximizing available resources.
- Performs a wide variety of (and sometimes complex) preparation and painting activities.
- Resolving any conflict arising in the Painting Section and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures on safety and quality.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein or as advised by immediate superior.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school or above
- Total of 10 years of experience in joinery/fit-out companies (at least 5 years in UAE in a similar position)
- Technical or vocational courses in relevant field will be desirable, but not required.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of painting / finishing aspects and products in the joinery / woodworks / interior fit-out field in the UAE.
- Good English communication skills