Payroll Accountant is Requested to Maintain the accuracy of payroll calculations by manual checking & cross verifying all the needed documents and approvals are in place and processed properly.
- Bank reconciliations for WPS payroll and accounting books.
- Prepares enrollment of establishment ID for WPS.
- Assist the HR/Payroll Manager for finalizing Annual Bonus, incentives and executing the payment.
- Posting of accounting journal entries.
- Discussing with staff their end of service settlement dues and clarifies all queries.
- Prepares end of service final settlement.
- Arrange in advance payments annual leave salary settlement.
- Maintain accurate data/ system reports of all leave types, balance and transactions
- Reconciliation of inter-company journal entries and create adjusting entries to reconcile all accounts.
- Review payment of all payroll transactions such as incentives and commissions, salary advances, housing loans recoveries, air ticket deductions, traffic fines, visa deductions and other recoveries.
- Reconciles employee benefits provision accrual accounts such as annual leaves, air ticket entitlements, and gratuity for year-end closing of accounts.
- Coordinates with banks, managers and all staffs to solve payroll and all related issues to payroll.
- Assist in completion of Annual audit.
- Prepare cheques request and posting of fund transfer for the WPS salaries.
- Review and approve petty cash payment request for medical test fee, salary advances and all other payments to staff.
- Create employee transfer of employees to other company in the System (ORACLE).
- Review and provide EOS information for employee’s bank loan request.
- Handle banks requests / calls for employee loan verification.
- Provides reports for resigned and terminated staff on monthly/ quarterly / yearly basis
- Provide and support other HR members in salary details / benefits for creating salary certificate / letters / employment – Service certificates.
Master & Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or HR
Professional HR Qualification/ Accounting is an advantage
8 to 10 Years’ Experience, at least 5 years relevant WPS/Payroll and HR experience in similar industry
Oracle Experience a MUST
Demonstrate integrity and confidentiality,
Numerical abilities; and should be able to work within tight periods.
Expert in using Microsoft Excel, reports