Manage the monthly and weekly payroll activities such as data inputs, run system interfaces, system approvals, payroll run, generating payroll reports and payroll reconciliation. Independently manage confidential payroll entries and other activities. Resolve all payroll issues and problems and ensure validity, accuracy and completeness of payroll. Ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of payroll runs, end of service payment runs and staff related pension runs and submissions. Check and review all kind of data entries before processing payroll. Functionally support all Oracle HRMS payroll enhancements and also identify and support resolution of system issues. Generate reports through Discoverer as and when required and analyzing salary cost on a monthly basis.
As a Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Implement Workday solution to facilitate payroll processing
- Excellent understanding of multi payroll for salary and hourly employees.
- Ensure effectiveness of payroll internal controls in compliance with company policies and applicable labour law
- Drive improvement of payroll procedures and processes
- Drive compliance with various legal requirements including WPS
- Calculate bonus payments, incentives, overtime….
- Manage audit–Compile documentation and requested reports
- Reconcile payroll reports for the general ledger entries
- Manage benefit information and ensure payroll system is updated
- Closed and balanced the Payroll accounting systems.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy
- Experienced in managing the payroll function & team support, development and coaching
- Solid understanding of accounting payroll in similar industry
Education & Qualification:
Master Degree in Business Administration, HR, or Finance
Professional HR Qualifications like CIPD is an advantage
- 10 + years of Payroll experience; managing payroll for minimum 1000+ employees in similar industry
- Hand on Knowledge of Oracle Module is a MUST
- Strong work ethics
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, and financial chart of accounts
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Organizational and leadership skills
- An analytical mind and good math skills