Production Manager - Joinery / Fit-Out
The Production Manager is involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes. He / She ensures that goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
- Oversee the production process in the factory by managing all production workers and activities from inception to delivery.
- Plan production schedules and ensure timely completion by organizing the production flow effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that all production equipment is in good operating condition.
- Prepare production status reports to management.
- Maximize company’s use of assets towards project completion.
- Coordinate all shop drawings, generates cutting lists and implements quality control procedures in the production process.
- Handle all production control matters and quality.
- Plan, control and implement cost effective procedures.
- Ensure that ISO requirements and quality records are maintained and implemented at all times.
- Train subordinates including new employees within the team on work procedures and tasks.
- Evaluate all production workers’ performance.
- Researches and recommends best practices on the production processes and procedures to the management as required.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least high school and above with at least 5 years in UAE as a Production Manager in reputable joinery/fit-out companies in UAE.
- Technical or vocational courses in AutoCAD, production, carpentry, interior design, and other related field will be desirable, but not required
Skills & Knowledge:
- Awareness of any joinery factory machine capacities in general
- Knowledge of aspects of UAE joinery / woodworks / fit-out including but not limited to manufacturing, processes, products, etc.
- Good command of the English language.