Resident Engineer | Mauritania
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesUnited Al Saqer Group
Project: 2 Storey Hotel
Duration: Project Based, minimum of 1 year
We are seeking a results-driven Resident Engineer to manage our construction project in Mauritania. You will be contributing to the planning and design of the project, allocating resources to each of the project's stages, and overseeing the engineering processes of our construction project.
- Develop all the design drawings (Architectural ,civil & MEP…etc.) , specification, BOQ and all other requirements to ensure are meeting the acceptable standards, ascertain quality, and certify and approve stages of construction;
- Verify drawings, specifications & work schedules process measured work, as well as Contractors’ claims, approve works and recommend for payments.
- Manage, supervise and approve all the civil and MEP site work activities, including progress monitoring;
- Approve materials to be used in construction.
- Site inspections to ensure Works are executed in accordance with all provisions of the Contracts and standard;
- Maintain full & detailed permanent site records and reports. Perform Contract Management and Contract Administration to ensure the Contractor’s compliance with the Contract Documents
- Manage the site supervision team and administration of construction at project.
- Oversee and coordinate project inspection of assigned capital improvements projects.
- Maintain and monitor all file records on designated forms including all reports on work force, equipment, progress, safety, etc.
- Implement a quality assurance (QA) plan to assure compliance with contract plans and Specifications.
- Provide overall project control to adhere to budgets, scope, and schedule.
- Implement all the necessary cost control management processing with required reports.
- Provide regular feedback all information related to the project status with particular references to program, quality, variations, and other relevant facts.
Qualifications : Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 12-15 years practical experience in Civil and MEP Engineering and Construction works;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English - verbal and written, Arabic will be advantage.
- Strong team player
- Using AutoCAD, Microsoft, Excel, word…etc.
- Air ticket every year
- 30 days paid Annual Leave
Work Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm , Monday to Saturday