Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesRoyal Joinery
Royal Joinery has its own dedicated workshop to assist clients on high profile projects that require international expertise and a degree of workmanship that eliminates the need to source sub-contractors and third-party furniture suppliers. Our primary focus is on carpentry and woodwork specialties across a wide variety of projects and sectors through the delivery of sophisticated qualified experts in their field and innovative techniques and equipment.
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Help prepare budgets.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Oversee project procurement management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Work with the Project Managers to eliminate blockers.
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures.
- ssue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g., contracts and terms of agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met by conducting quality assurance tests.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- BSc in Business Administration or related field
- 5 Years’ experience in the construction field.
TECHNICAL KSAs/ CERTIFICATIONS, ETC.
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
- good English communication skills
- Ability to supervise the work of skilled workers.
Location: Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.