Project Manager - Joinery / Fit-Out
- Overall responsibility undertaken for the Study of BOQ, Site Mobilization including manpower, equipment’s, tools, etc. for the jobs executed and completed.Managed safety and quality requirements on site with zero injury hours in all projects handled.
- Follow up for preparation, submittal & approval on: prequalification documents, quality and Safety documents, materials, drawings, mock up.
- Take site measurement for production according to the project programmer and site condition.
- Prepared project programmer, Co-ordinated with factory and sub-contractors for site delivery according to schedule.
- Monitoring daily site installation progress, quality and protection of material at site and executed work in consultation with main contractor back to back and reporting to Plant manager and Operation manager.
- Raised inspections, collecting approved QC documents and done quantity survey, raised progressive invoices for in trim payments according to contract terms.
- Claiming & approval of variation works, Preparation and submission of Final Bill of Quantities for final reconciliation statement and collection of final payment certificate.
- Follow up for the payment collection by co-coordinating with accounts dept.
- Collecting additional jobs by doing necessary follow up with the main contractor.
- Attending the maintenance requirements during the defect liability period.
- Ensure QA and QC at site and all activities carried out at site are in accordance with the safety norms laid down. Collection of Customer satisfaction report for ISO audit purpose of each projects.
- Motivated and trained junior staff and workers to take independent targets to achieve project goals by personal quality development by improving technical knowledge and leadership level
- 4 years Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering / Interior Decoration
- Additional relevant certifications would be a plus
- Must currently be holding the position of (or last position) Project Manager in a joinery company
Minimum of 10 years overall work experience work experience in reputable joinery companies (latest and at least 5 years should be in UAE)
- Must have successfully completed a minimum two major projects with reputable clients under a joinery company
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Proactive and excellent in follow ups (hands-on)
- Team player
- Able to maintain good working relationship with clients, subcontractors, etc.
- Arabic (preferable but not mandatory)
UAE Driving License - required
Kindly note that only candidates who are currenty in UAE, can join immediately, and have all the above requirements will be contacted. Please do not apply if you require long notice period.