Royal Joinery has its own dedicated workshop to assist clients on high profile projects that require international expertise and a degree of workmanship that eliminates the need to source sub-contractors and third-party furniture suppliers. Our primary focus is on carpentry and woodwork specialties across a wide variety of projects and sectors through the delivery of sophisticated qualified experts in their field and innovative techniques and equipment.
Are you a diversified professional looking for a role within an ambitious Company? Are you confident, able to influence, challenge and build relationships at all levels?
We are recruiting a QA/QC Engineer to join our exceptional Royal Joinery. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with proven joinery experience who is personable and capable to quickly establish their credibility.
If you are excited by a challenge, have a can-do attitude and a passion for leaving your mark on an organization then this is the opportunity for you.
We want to encourage you to grow and challenge yourself because when we pursue excellence, we create great experiences together and with our customers.
…. Sounds like YOU? Then read on.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be responsible for ensuring that the quality of the products and processes in the factory comply with the client needs, set standards, and or statutory requirements.
- Review and monitor material specifications and quality standards, workflow, processes, etc. and recommend adjustments if needed in order to comply with the company policies, client and statutory requirements.
- Conduct and coordinate regular factory inspections, making sure also that work, products and documentations are prepared prior.
- Address quality issues on an immediate basis and coordinate with concerned personnel and discuss the measures to be taken to minimize quality risk.
- Preparing and reviewing all inspection reports for compliance.
- Assign tasks, monitor, train, and evaluate workers in the Quality Department.
- Completion of QC factory instructions and coordinate their closure.
- Prepare and/or issue nonconformance reports.
- Review work procedures and method statements for compliance
- Regular test of products to verify the functionality and quality.
- Receive returned goods, review, report the reasons for the return, identify the corrective measures, if any and maintain complete records.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in any field but must have at least 5 years of experience in a joinery company in UAE in the similar position or above.
- Certifications in ISO
- Knowledgeable about the methods, processes, standards, and best practices of quality assurance of joinery factory and furniture products.
- General knowledge of the joinery / fit out industry in the UAE.
- Well-versed on the latest updates of quality standards (i.e.ISO).
- Good English communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills.