The QA/QC Manager / In Charge is responsible for ensuring that the quality of the products and processes in the factory comply with the client needs, set standards, and or statutory requirements.
- Review and monitor material specifications and quality standards, workflow, processes, etc. and recommend adjustments if needed in order to comply with the company policies, client and statutory requirements.
- Conduct and coordinate regular factory inspections, making sure also that work, products and documentations are prepared prior.
- Address quality issues on an immediate basis and coordinate with concerned personnel and discuss the measures to be taken to minimize quality risk.
- Preparing and reviewing all inspection reports for compliance.
- Assign tasks, monitor, train, and evaluate workers in the Quality Department.
- Completion of QC factory instructions and coordinate their closure.
- Prepare and/or issue nonconformance reports.
- Review work procedures and method statements for compliance
- Regular test of products to verify the functionality and quality.
- Receive returned goods, review, report the reasons for the return, identify the corrective measures, if any and maintain complete records.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in any field but must have at least 5 years of factory experience in a joinery company in UAE in the similar position or above.
- Certifications in ISO
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledgeable about the methods, processes, standards, and best practices of quality assurance of joinery factory and furniture products.
- General knowledge of the joinery / fit out industry in the UAE.
- Well-versed on the latest updates of quality standards (i.e.ISO).
- Good English communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills.