Quality Controller | Abu Dhabi Motors
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAbu Dhabi Motors
Quality Controller/Vehicle Inspector
Is your knowledge ,experience and efficiency in the workshop and maintaining the highest standards of repair quality following the manufacturers repair procedures something to be proud of? Make the most of your talent at Abu Dhabi Motors.
The benchmark for automotive retail
Design quality. Exceptional service. State-of-the-art technology. There’s a lot to be proud of in our vehicles. We’re dedicated to bringing tomorrow’s driving experience to our customers today. And we want to create marketing activities that build on their loyalty, generating memorable experiences that are years ahead of the competition.
You’ll be given all the tools you need to develop and maintain effective marketing strategies that address the expectations of our customers. In return, we’ll give you every opportunity to make the most of your own future with us.
- Drives completed motor vehicle, as vehicle comes from assembly line, on proving ground under simulated road conditions, and observes performance to detect mechanical structural defects
- Examines vehicle before road testing for making sure that equipment, like electrical wiring, hydraulic lines and fan belts, are installed as specified and verifies that vehicle has been serviced with oil, gas and water
- Drives vehicle to simulate actual driving conditions.
- Listens for rattles excessive mechanical noise, and moves controls to test functioning of equipment, like horn, heater, wipers, and power windows.
- Writes inspection report on standardized form indicating defects or malfunctions.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Qualifications : Degree /Diploma in Automobile /Mechanical Engineering
- The candidate should already have practical experience of an appropriate period in the motor industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English - verbal and written, Arabic will be advantage.
- Experience as a Technician in the past.
- Strong team player
Your hard work will be rewarded with the opportunity to join one of the world’s leading luxury automotive brands, the chance to work with a variety of people from many different backgrounds, along with on-going training and career development.