- Design of Interim Payment Certificate
- Preparation & recommendation of progressive & interim payment Certificate.
- Preparation of variation orders, cash flow charts and calculation of escalation.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposal, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost database by entering and backing up data
Understanding drawings and joinery technical issues
- Identified and quantified cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labor expenses
- Worked with sales teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients
- Evaluated a product’s cost-effectiveness or profitability against consultations with industry experts to discuss estimates and resolved issues
- Contract review and reporting to management, and monitoring the design change for variation orders..
- Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team..
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log
- Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained
- 4 years Bachelor degree in Civil/Architectural Engineering.
- Must have successfully completed a minimum 2 major projects with reputable clients.
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience in Interior Fit out & Joinery in a well established organization (s) As a QTY Surveyor