To perform HR consultancy and deliver projects in the areas of total rewards and compensation to various businesses in order to provide advice, recommendation and implementation of HR solutions that provides competitive edge to the business in attracting, retaining and motivating talents and is in line to the overall strategy of the business.
- Plan and deliver projects in the areas of compensation and benefits, organization development and performance management in order to provide companies with effective and efficient HR Programs in line with their company objectives and Group policies.
- Develop and communicate policies, procedures, tools and best practices in the areas of compensation and benefits in line with UASG HR policies and business requirements of individual companies.
- Provides advisory support to Management and employee on reward and policy matter to ensure that rewards policies and procedures are followed.
- Develop and provide training to Managers and HR team members to ensure sound understanding and effective implementation / operation of HR programs in the areas of rewards and organization development.
- Coordinates and compiles all necessary information required for the compensation surveys, ensures relevant, accurate and timely submission of the survey data.
- To analyze and design salary structures, incentive schemes and recognition programs applicable to the business set ups and in line with Group policies and best practices.
- To support businesses in development of job descriptions in accordance to the approved standards. Performs job evaluation through prescribed job evaluation methodology and propose proper and fair job grading.
- Creates, analyzes and generates various reports as required to provide Management with the critical data for sound decision making.
- Provide accurate salary benchmarks for new positions/replacement hiring from the market for hiring purposes and ensuring budgetary requirements are also met.
- Delivers any other assigned projects in the areas of organization analysis, job analysis, and rewards if required.
- Consult companies on development of SMART KPIs and Performance Management process in general.
- Substitutes other OD and Rewards team members in their absence.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Direct Manager.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or other related field
- At least 5 years overall work experience in job analysis and salary bench-marking; ideally (but not a must) having worked in both HR department within a company and as an external advisor
- Direct exposure to performance management and KPI setting
- Work experience in reputable management consultancy firm or a group of companies is a strong advantage
- Demonstrate advanced user proficiency with Ms Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Job Analysis and Job Evaluation methodologies, preferably Hay Group Guide Chart
- Hay Group Paynet and/or Mercer Win
- Performance management and target setting process
- Development of professional, analytical and comprehensive reports
- Communication skills and stakeholder management when dealing with all levels employees from top management to office support executives
- Very strong common sense and good business acumen
- Project management skills to execute multiple projects and to meet the deadlines
- Analytical mindset and ability to objectively assess and validate information provided
- Taking charge and working independently with limited operational support from the Manager