Sales Engineer (Dubai & Abu Dhabi)
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for every aspect of the sales process– meeting and greeting customers, discussing their wants and needs, demonstrating the unique features and technologies that make owning an absolute delight and generally being the main point of contact for your customers. You will need to be an expert on every model in the range, an ambassador for the brand. It is key to know the models, specs, the prices of the competitors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan territorial coverage to maximize face to face customer contact with particular attention to time management and call planning.
- Identify problem areas and work on suitable cost effective solutions.
- Predominantly an outside sales role. Must be in the field 5 days per week.
- Build a clean and clear customer data base and maintain it in regular bases.
- Manage and achieve the minimum amount of daily sales calls as set by the Sales Management.
- Implement good customer relationship management.
- Complete the necessary documentation:
- Weekly Call Plans
- Sales call Reports
- Lost sales report
- Updating the quotation log in monthly bases
- Add new customers to your customer list.
- Customer Survey’s
- Increase market share within allocated customers/Territory.
- Increase Sales Volume within allocated customers/territory.
- Increase size of buying customer base within the allocated territory.
- Prepare technical comparison between our products and competitor ones.
- Maintain product presentation.
- Live Demonstration for the product.
- Increase Sales Margins.
- Relate/report aftermarket issues to Aftersales management.
- Maintain and grow the base of loyal customers.
- Gather competition and market intelligence.
- Seek new opportunities for new product acquisitions.
- Improvement in Sales Efficiency.
- Qualifications - Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 - 7 years sales experience in UAE in a leading Organization, preferably in the Heavy Equipment industry
- Arabic language will be an advantage
Key Attributes :
Ability to act independently and decisively
Management reporting skills
Excellent administrative and problem solving skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Arabic and English