Senior Facilities Supervisor
Highly experienced and dependable Facilities supervisor-MEP with an excellent record of residential, commercial and corporate customer satisfaction. Broad and deep knowledge of all the building infrastructural HVAC systems and fundamental knowledge of Electrical, water supply and drainage system. Adept at functioning well both as a team leader and independently.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the day-to-day maintenance of HVAC systems, both district cooling and DX systems, and all the corresponding systems and components.
- Manages the day-to-day maintenance of all types of low voltage system and all type of LV panels.
- Manages the day-to-day maintenance of all water supply and drainage system.
- Ensures MEP systems’ compliance with legislative requirements and standards.
- Coordinates with Operation personnel for planned and corrective maintenance of other systems.
- Provides front line technical support to the asset ensuring that the troubleshooting is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in Incident investigations and produce reports.
- Ensures the ‘maintenance of the equipment’ delivers continued safe and reliable operation.
- Coordinates with third party vendors in the delivery of maintenance.
- Attending any emergency cases out of working hours.
- Supports and recommends preventative maintenance programs for HVAC, Electrical, water supply and drainage systems.
- Provides technical support when needed with on-call and/or weekend coverage support.
- Provides oversight and quality control of the work being performed
- Identifies the training needs for the Maintenance team.
Qualification - Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or HVAC
Minimum of 5 to 8 years of GCC MEP experience working in a Facilities Operations or Facilities Engineering organization.
Key Attributes -
i. Ability to work both independently and in a team.
ii. Ability to tolerate working indoors or outdoors in varying temperatures and weather conditions.
iii. Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability.
v. Punctual and able to meet deadlines.
v. Attention to details.
Communication Skills: Fluency in English, Basic knowledge in Arabic is an added value.