Job Type: Site Staff
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Plan and schedule the project by developing a project master schedule in line with the proposal requirements through the application of the Primavera P6 software.
2. Identify the project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks and targets to determine the staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project through the project measurement system.
3. Implement the work schedule and monitor progress of the work for timely execution of the project through daily/weekly/monthly/ reports with respect to review of the overall project.
4. Progress monitoring of specific projects on a regular basis. Anticipate and resolve any problems, bottlenecks/scheduling conflicts. Prepare and maintain package work plans and monitor progress to achieve on time or earlier deliveries to keep the project on schedule.
5. Coordinate internal project team reviews followed by an approval and review by the client of the work schedule, progress measurement and reporting systems. Review status reports, modify schedules and plans as required and keep the Management apprised of the progress on a regular basis.
6. Ensure that project controls documents such as resource histogram, schedules, reporting systems, material control systems, etc. are fully developed by the designated personnel and reviewed by Construction Management and that Engineering and Procurement interfaces are properly addressed.
7. Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when directed by the Line Manager.
8. Identify critical areas of progress risks and communicate properly to the project team
9. Re sequencing the activities as possible to maintain the project deadlines and propose recovery actions.
10. Prepare and conduct weekly presentations with the client and PMC
11. Prepare dashboards for senior management reviews
12. Must be able to utilize excel and other MS software.
Please note that we need candidates who can join immediately.
Qualification & Experience
Skills & Knowledge
• Experienced in using Primavera (P6) software, Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
• Good English communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
UAE Driving License - required
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates who have above mentioned criteria will be called by the HR Department.