- Assist with the preparation of various tax returns for periodic filing with the Tax Authority.
- Assist with the preparation of responses to various tax audit queries raised by the Tax Authority.
- Assist with supporting and documenting the company tax position.
- Assist with responses to notices regarding tax issues.
- Prepare research on various tax issues.
- Interpret and comply with regulations and legislations.
- Provide guidance based on research of tax laws and regulations.
- Assist with the reconciliation of tax general ledger accounts.
- Develop and implement process improvements.
- Assist with other projects as necessary.
- Master’s degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- 3+ years of tax accounting experience.
- Strong computer technical skills - MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written.
Team-player, customer-centric attitude.