Responsible in creating and controls all drawings and specifications for joinery based on equations, calculations and written instructions provided by designers and engineers for use during the installation/production process at the job site/workshop.
1) Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management;
2) Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors;
3) Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies;
4) Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements and maintains project schedules by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
5) Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions;
Qualifications and Experience:
(Professional Qualifications and Training if required)
- 4 years Bachelor degree in Civil/Architectural Engineering.
- An additional Degree/Diploma in Business Management/Safety/Materials Management or the relevant field will be preferred.
- Minimum 10 years work experience in a well established organization (s)
- As a Technical Engineer (Joinery).