Responsible in creating and controls all drawings and specifications for joinery based on equations, calculations and written instructions provided by designers and engineers for use during the installation/production process at the job site/workshop.
1) Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management;
2) Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors;
3) Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies;
4) Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements and maintains project schedules by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
5) Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions;
Kindly note that only candidates who are currently in UAE and have all the above requirements will be contacted. Candidates who can join immediately will be preferred.